Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Seeeeeeeeeeeack.

Today Lea drank ocean water and threw it up in the car. Then she ate it. Then, she threw it up again, and ate it again. Ian described the stench as "old fish tank" and insisted on eating our KFC lunch at KFC because he didn't want to pass food that he's going to eat, through the odor. I didn't want to pass food through the odor either, so we ate two number twos in a booth crumbed with remnants of the kernel's recipe. Later that day, as I was enjoying my mandatory afternoon nap and Ian was cleaning leftover puke from the backseat of my car, I awoke to the feeling of extreme dampness. My immediate assumption was that Puna had pissed herself on our bed and indeed, she had. Right in the middle. Awesome. Sometimes I think this blog should be called "For the Love of Dogs."



And since I haven't talked much about waves yet, maybe I should. Today I had two closeout lefts at Piddley's. It was an "in between" day for me today, which is always a bummer. In between for me on the north shore is usually about four to six feet and means that the spots I normally like to surf when it's two to three feet are too big, and the spots that break two feet when its six to eight feet everywhere else, aren't breaking yet. (i.e. Puaena Point and Freddieland) The boys surfed Hulton's for a while though, and the dogs got to play at Lani's. The north shore is supposed to get super big this weekend and there is already talk of the Eddie. Wouldn't that be nice? I think we're going to camp up there on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment