Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Blogger's Choice Awards

Aloha friends and family.  I've been spending a fair amount of time researching the best blogs on the internet and came across the Blogger's Choice Awards.  For the Love of Waves started only because I thought it would be a fun way to update loved ones on the progress of the house and our life abroad.  About five months ago, I added the "Feedjit" widget that you see on the right hand side of your screen.  This allows me to see where my visitors come from and how they found the website.  As the content of this site has grown, so has it's placement on search engines.  When I first started out, you couldn't even google "for the love of waves."  Now, it comes up third and I've gotten visitors from India, Israel, Peru, and Portugal.  For the Love of Waves has gotten over four thousand hits and has generated about $70 using Google Adsense.  I'm asking my readers to take a second to sign into   http://bloggerschoiceawards.com/users/signup and vote for this site as the Best Travel Blog of 2010.  The higher up on the voting list we get, the more hits the blog will receive.  I appreciate everyone's support and have truly enjoyed my first blogging venture.  For the Love of Waves continues .... and I've been brainstorming a new project.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment