Saturday, January 9, 2010

With the holidays at their official end, I can safely say, I'm stuffed. Get me back in the water please.

It's been a while since I've updated. Flipping through the picture file on our Toshiba laptop tonight, I came across the photos from our trip to Cali last January. There are a couple of pics that I absolutely adore for more reasons than one, namely that they are from the start of my love for Ian but also, because it clearly demonstrates his love for waves, which of course, is what this blog is about. I wanted to take a minute to slap these photos on this page because a) the one of him in the hood is classic, and b) Ocean Beach was big and cold and scary looking that day.

These pics also remind me that it's been a great year and I have much to be thankful for.



I also came across this one of Rubsters. Ruby lives with Ian's parents. She was rescued from the Humane Society about six months ago and has shaped up to be the world's sweetest dog. Puna and Lea love going to visit their cousin Ruby in Kailua.



Ok. And here's one more from the final day of the Reef Hawaiian Pro at Haleiwa.





No comments:

Post a Comment